Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tops of My Pops for 10/15/06

A weekly look at what I'm listening to, from my Last.fm user stats:
Top Artists for the week ending Oct. 15, 2006
1. Radiohead
1. Meat Beat Manifesto
1. Gorillaz
1. Eagles Of Death Metal
1. Matthew Dear
1. The Meters
7. Beck
7. Amon Tobin
7. Primal Scream
7. The The
This week's listening pretty well looks like a week of greatest hits listening due to the fact that I finally broke down and bought a new 80GB video iPod (black of course). And as the world knows by now, everything sounds better on a new iPod.

I did break away from my personal favorites long enough to spend a little time checking out Matthew Dear's Backstroke at the behest of my pal mrkvm. As he cautioned me, the vocals take a little getting used to. Can't give him an endorsement yet, but I'm willing to check out some of his other albums before I pass judgment.

See also:
The 'Tops of My Pops' archives

No comments: