Monday, June 05, 2006

What's going on here?

Welcome to Telephasic Workshop, lovingly christened after the Boards of Canada track of the same name (Brian Eno's “St. Elmo's Fire” had already been claimed by another enterprising blogger).

I've had a personal blog at LiveJournal for many years now, but about middle of last year I just stopped posting. The original idea was to use it as a means to stay in touch with friends and family, but over time I found that I wasn't so much interested in sharing the latest update on the wife, the cat or the job as I was about the latest CD, comic or movie I'd discovered. After a year of not blogging at all, I've got the craving to share my opinion again and it's gonna be all pop culture all the time, without the life stuff getting in the way.

What you can expect to see here are reviews and bits of news regarding music, comics, books, television, movies, the web, whatever. If it's interesting to me, I'm happy to share my opinion...because like, you know, mine's the best. Having said that, we're all going to have a lot more fun here if you chime in too. And if you find out about something that you like, I wouldn't mind if you bought it through one of my links so I get a tiny little kickback.

So anyway, that's that. On with the show!

No comments: