Sunday, April 08, 2007

Tops of My Pops for 4/8/07

A weekly look at what I'm listening to, from my Last.fm user stats:
Top Artists for the week ending April 8, 2007
1. Bonobo
2. Spoon
3. Coldcut
4. Massive Attack
5. Beck
6. Autechre
6. Radiohead
6. David Bowie
9. Cocteau Twins
10. Primal Scream
10. Richard Cheese
10. Lusine
10. Squarepusher
10. Amon Tobin
10. Josh Rouse
Still lovin' on many of my Best of 2006 artists this week, but also sneaking in some time to check out stuff I haven't heard before. Picked up a few Radiohead CD singles and a couple of older releases from Richard Cheese and Josh Rouse (two artists that couldn't get any farther away from each other on the sincerity scale), but the standout this week is Lusine. On mrkvm's recommendation, I've been listening to Serial Hodgepodge, and it's filled with dreamy, clicky goodness.

See also:
The 'Tops of My Pops' archives

No comments: