Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tops of My Pops for 4/15/07

A weekly look at what I'm listening to, from my Last.fm user stats:
Top Artists for the week ending April 15, 2007
1. Lusine
2. Radiohead
3. Massive Attack
4. Meat Beat Manifesto
4. Josh Rouse
6. David Bowie
6. Fila Brazillia
6. Squarepusher
6. Cocteau Twins
6. The Kleptones
6. Dub Syndicate
6. James Brown
Gone into full-on Lusine mode this week after getting my hands on Podgelism, which remixes Serial Hodgepodge with contributions from John Tejada, Matthew Dear, Deru and of course Jeff McIlwain himself. Great stuff that's really scratching my electronic itch of the moment.

See also:
The 'Tops of My Pops' archives

1 comment:

mrkvm said...

Very glad you are digging the Lusine. That's some great stuff. Let's hope he's got an album of brand new material in the works.