Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tops of My Pops for 9/10/06

A weekly look at what I'm listening to, from my Last.fm user stats:
Top Artists for the week ending Sept. 10, 2006
1. Boxcutter
2. Amon Tobin
3. David Bowie
3. Public Enemy
5. Massive Attack
5. Beck
5. Primal Scream
5. Jurassic 5
5. Josh Rouse
10. Autechre
Nothing too deep to report this week, just doing lots of background listening while working. Did give Boxcutter a solid listen and enjoyed it, but everything else was pretty much existing favorites.

Haven't picked up the latest Primal Scream yet because I'm afraid of it's "return to the honky tonk" nature – definitely not my preferred flavor of Bobby Gillespie madness. Also yet to grab the new releases from J5 and Josh Rouse, although I'm pretty excited about both. I should probably do something about that....

See also:
The 'Tops of My Pops' archives

No comments: