Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sunshine on the horizon


Danny Boyle (director of Trainspotting, 28 Days Later, Shallow Grave and more) has a new sci-fi psychological thriller in post-production called Sunshine.

As a fan of 2001: A Space Odyssey, Solaris (yes, Soderbergh's version) and other intellectually charged “space” movies, I'm pretty well convinced that I am gonna have to see this one. From checking out the story, the visual approach, the cast, and the teaser at the movie's impressive website, it looks like it's going to be much more than the sum of it's parts....

Oh yeah, did I mention that the soundtrack for the film is going to be handled by UNDERWORLD? Yeah baby! Hearing the stuff they've been working on in the RiverRun series, I'm completely stoked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget that this film also stars one Michelle Yeoh!!!!!!!!!

:D

Unknown said...

Indeed! How could I forget?!?